Sunday, June 26, 2011

Our first Sunday

One thing we can say for sure about Twingle even after only one day in her company: she is the most curious cat I've ever seen. She explored every inch of our apartment today and picked a favorite spot for the day, under the dining room table. That's where she spent most of her time today.
I think that overall she is doing really well, eating, using the litter box and coming to us when she wants attention. We went out for a few hours in the afternoon and when we got back home I felt like she had even missed us a little bit.
Don't get me wrong, it's still Twingle I'm writing about, she will still let us know with a hiss when she is not feeling comfortable, but she is doing so much better than I expected that I'm feeling good after her first day with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment