Monday, July 11, 2011

Independent Twingle

Twingle has her own bedroom, the only thing we don't let her do is sleep with us, but I honestly think that she enjoys having her own space to go to when she wants some peace and quiet.
I know I've been emphasizing a lot how much she loves our company and how much she likes to be around us all the time. That's all 100% true. She follows me to whichever room I am and just hang out with me from the time I come home till about 15 minutes before my bedtime (yes, she knows the time I go to bed every night) and that's when she likes to retire to her bedroom and take her place on her couch for the night.
That's been her routine for more than a week now and on the weekends every time she wants to do some serious sleeping she goes to her bedroom and doesn't come out till she's all rested out.
It's just a shame she doesn't like flash photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment