Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Two people home? More hands to pet me with!

I work during the day and my husband at night, because of that we don't get to spend a lot of time together during week. That also means that we don't get to spend a lot of time together with Twingle during the week. She's been doing awesome with me at night and amazing with my husband during the day, but I have to confess I was a bit apprehensive about the fact that the three of us were going to spend a lot time together during the long weekend. I just wasn't sure on how she was going to react. After all she lost her home of eight years because of "problems with a new boyfriend". Well, the three of us had a fantastic time together this past weekend. Twingle loved all the attention. Of course I'm her favorite and of course she likes me the most, but she likes him too, and she really enjoyed having the both of us at the same time home with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment